This healthy Pineapple soft serve is made of just two ingredients and is a sweet, refreshing, yet healthy treat! This makes for a great after school snack for the young ones or even a late-night treat! I hope you enjoy this as much as we did!
Without further ado, here's the recipe you’ve been waiting for.
Servings:6 Calories:187 Total time: 10 minutes
3 cups pineapple chunks, cut 3/4-inch in size and frozen solid
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1) Add half of the frozen pineapple chunks plus half of the yogurt to a large food processor (or high-powered blender). Process for several minutes until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Scoop the mixture into a separate container and repeat the steps with the remaining ingredients.
2) Serve immediately for a frozen yogurt/soft-serve consistency. You may scoop directly into bowls or cones or transfer to a gallon-sized plastic bag, cut a hole in the corner, and swirl out like a soft-serve dispenser. If the "ice cream" is melting too quickly, you may pop it in the freezer for a few minutes before serving
With the new year just beginning, we know what it's like to want to stick to your resolutions. That's why we are having a buy-2-get-1-FREE sale. This week you can save your cash while still looking stylish with our accessories! Exclusive to The Pineapple everything! Don't miss out!
Our 3 Favorite Products This Week:
1) Vintage Silver Pineapple Bangle Set - $32.00 - SHOP NOW
2) Pineapple Babe Mini Bikini - $60.00 -SHOP NOW
3) Pineapple Grove Throw Blanket - $52.00 - SHOP NOW