Hello DIY Kings and Queens!
Over the course of this last year we’ve dabbled in just about every hobby while stuck at home. You name it, we’ve tried it (or rather, attempted it), from making sourdough to making tik toks. We just so happened to also give a go at candle making and are proud to announce we’ve had some great success. Obviously we’ve had our hand in making Pineapple candles and are beyond excited to share our recipe with you so you too can bring some diy tropics to your own home! If you love filling your home with the sweet tropical scent of pineapples all year round then continue reading!
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE PINEAPPLE CANDLES:
- Soy Wax Flakes (or whatever other wax flakes you fancy!)
- Candle Wax Pitcher (try to save your good pots from the wax)
- Candle Wick
- Glass jars or containers
- Candle wax Colourant (optional but we love a good pineapple candle ourselves)
- Pineapple Fragrance Oil
- Hot Glue Gun
HOW TO MAKE CANDLES:
- Use a drop of hot glue to attach the candle wicks to the center of the bottom of the glass jars.
- In the candle pitcher, over low-medium heat, melt four cups of soy wax flakes, stirring frequently. Alter amount depending on number of candles being made
- Add 3 blocks of yellow wax colourant along with 20-30 drops of pineapple fragrance oil. Mix well.
- Carefully pour the hot wax into the candle jars. Allow the candles jars to sit undisturbed until completely cool.
Enjoy and fill your home with sweet tropical vibes!
Want to fill your home with even more tropical vibes?! Check out some of these items below!
Leave a comment