Hello, From The Pineapple Team!
We hope you had a good week! We'd like to take a minute to recognize that there are some crazy things happening in the world as of late. Though these events are unfortunate, we'd like to wish you our best wishes. We will get through this together.
This week's blog will be a little guide to staying positive and keeping yourself busy while in Self Isolation. We all understand the feeling of boredom at this point, so we thought we would share with you how we are staying occupied and healthy. A healthy Pineapple detox drink may also be included in this blog, stay tuned and read more to find out!🤫We hope you enjoy! Let's do our best to flatten the curve, apart but together!
1. Make a schedule — Set a schedule, wake up at a decent time, have a healthy breakfast. Shower and get dressed. Studies show that following a routine can increase productivity, boost happiness levels, and help ward off depression. Even though you may not be heading into a typical daily routine right now, it’s important to still follow a regular schedule. Doing this can keep you feeling accomplished and energized while in isolation. Practicing good hygiene is a good way that can help you stick to this schedule. Shower, do your laundry, wash your bedsheets.
2. Keep busy — Keeping busy is so important! Have a household project you’ve been putting off or been too busy to get around to? Now’s your chance! Read a book! There are many online apps that can get you books online since the option of a library is not available right now. Organize your closet or put together that furniture that’s been sitting in the corner. You might even consider learning a new language or trying a new hobby, like cooking or sewing. We recommend checking out sites like Skillshare, where you can easily learn how to write a memoir, chop like a professional cook, do graphic design, or create electronic music! Many sites, like MasterClass, Class Central and Scholastic are even offering free or discounted virtual classes during this time.
3. Practice mindfulness — It’s important to remember that quarantine is not a punishment but actually in our benefit. Focus on the fact that you are doing the right thing by staying home and preventing further spread of the virus and that those around you are grateful for what you are doing, even if they don’t say so in so many words. Right now, We have been listening to positive affirmations on Youtube when the anxiety starts to build up. There are also many different meditation apps that are incredibly helpful and calming in times like this.
Healthy Pineapple Detox Water
This recipie may not protect you from COVID-19, but it definitely is healthy and promotes other great crucial nutrients needed for your optimal health. This also is something you can do to keep yourself busy. Double bonus!
This pineapple water is high in vitamin C and bromelain which can help numerous processes in the body. You should consume it daily, in the morning, on an empty stomach. This will energize you for the day! Here are just a HANDFUL of the benefits!
- Improves the function of the thyroid gland
- Improves digestion
- Eliminates intestinal parasites
- Fights inflammation
- Strengthens teeth and gums
- Balances electrolytes levels
- Eliminates heavy metal toxins from the body.
With such a positive, stong list like this, how would you not want to drink this?!
How To Make Pineapple Water
1 medium-sized pineapple
6 mint leaves
1 litre of water
Peel the pineapple and chop it into small pieces.
Pour the water in the jar and add pineapple pieces.
Add mint leaves.
Close the jar and leave in the fridge for 8-10 hours.
We hope you've enjoyed this week's blog and please feel free to send us your Pineapple Water creations on Instagram @thepineappleeverything. Stay safe, stay inside and We will see you next week with another blog. While you're here, check out our 3 favourite products of the week!
Leave a comment